Thursday, January 17, 2013

a super fun drawing book

 Today I was working on fourth quarter and some year end tax filings, and the W2s.  Julia was bored, kept on aggravating the other kids and also me.   Finally I told her to go get the drawing book I bought at Costco last week.

 It kept her busy for a long time.   It gives line by line directions on how to draw little cartoon animals.


 I think it cost about seven dollars.   Later James was leaning over the buffet, leaning on his elbow, long skinny hand wrapped over the back of his neck--drawing little illustrations in this book, and they were fun, and also even amusing.

The author is Deborah Zemke, published by Blue Apple.

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1552587262060275599#editor/target=post;postID=4437459904557337803

Onward into the second half of January.    love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment