Friday, March 15, 2013

friday in mid-march

We got your ice right here.  I drove home (only car on the side roads) late tonight, and it was all thin ice. Driving was slow--gingerly rounding the corners, taking a long look at green lights for cross traffic who might be unable to stop.

Okay, this is a picture I took as evidence.  THAT is a helicopter stuck in the light fixture.

I've warned them to stay clear of this since the day it was hung.  It's an antique I bought on ebay, and no I can't get parts for it if they smash any of it, and YOU HAVE  BEEN INFORMED OF THESE FACTS.

It's not particularly valuable, but I like it, and leave it alone.

Dan turned it and waited for me to get photograph the evidence.





The guilty party:

 I scolded a little, but we soon moved on from that problem.  He was sorry.

Yes, be sorry, and stay that way.

And this was on my camera tonight.   I believe their names are Phineas and Ferb.

Okay then. 

Dan and Alicia came with the kids today and brought lunch and we had a really good time.  p.j. and b.g. were so happy to see each other.  As soon as he was in the door, there she was unzipping his coat, un-velcro-ing his shoes, and he's patient enough to let her.  All in all, it was a pretty great Friday, even including the sleet tonight.

It's now officially Saturday, so onward.   Happy Saturday.

love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment