Tuesday, January 7, 2014

a prank and tim's sleeping school

Okay, so this morning, I wandered upstairs while everyone was still sleeping, and found this note on the bathroom door.

Whaaaat?

Okay this:





Julia has a subscription to a fan magazine, a birthday gift years in a row from my sister Pam and her family--truly a spectacular gift.   But they have way too many posters not being used and Kari/aka Lydia just kind of went nuts, thinking of how she could sort of booby trap the bathroom with them.

I did laugh.  That guy on the toilet seat cracked me up, and also the one next to the soap dish.

WEIRD.

And yet I'm laughing again now.  Lydia?  You got me again.

Oh, and this guy--he sleeps anywhere from twelve to fifteen hours at a stretch. He's an amazing, extravagant sleeper, and he does not even snore.  No noise bothers him, no kisses on his hair, no disturbance.  He rolls over and goes right back to sleep.

I told him he should open his own sleeping school.  
Lesson one:  Have a nice sized bed.

Lesson two: Flannel sheets and plenty of stuffed animals and pillows

Lesson three: Wrap the blankets around yourself and burrow down


When it's this cold, honestly this is where we'd all prefer to be, rolled in blankets.  love you kids, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment