Saturday, January 4, 2014

miss fourteen

 
Here you are with your enormous pile of gifts.  ( Aeropostale is closing the location near us and everything there was so inexpensive, I bought a whole heap.)  Your enthusiasm about this random mountain of clothes made me so happy. 
 
Here's a picture I love.   I peeked in the doorway and saw my dad helping you tune your guitar.  It was so sweet, I quick snapped this picture and left, trying not to disturb.
 
 
And this is so cute too, you two girls.




 
 
Anyway, I went looking for pictures of you and found so many of you and Lydia together.   Though  you two sometimes struggle and don't understand each other, the affection is clear.
 
Beautiful, funny m.c.?   Four years ago you became ours and we love you so much.   Thanks for being our kid.   Lucky little old us.     love always, Grandma and Grandpa and Everybody
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday M.C.!!! C: I might not see you but you might see this C:

    ReplyDelete