Friday, January 24, 2014

a great friday

Friday is my favorite day of the week.  It's all that unspent weekend potential, best day of the week.

So when Alicia emailed yesterday asking if I could watch these boys because she had a deadline, I texted back:  "Yes."

Thank goodness for deadlines, maybe.

See that picture above? They actually offered to pose for me.   "Grandma!  Look at us!"

We had a day of decadent grandparent, aunt and uncle fun.   They ate whatever they asked for, movies played all afternoon, toys of every kind were spread out across all the rooms.

There were hugs and Moo Jrs and Space Chimp on TV.  It was great.

The little one--they tell me he is in the Terrible Twos.  I didn't see anything terrible, but it cracked me up that he makes accusations to the others.  I don't even mean tattling--he really didn't, but his tone and attitude can get accusatory.   I found it pretty hilarious, and these babies are so darn smart.

They did this too, and Lydia video taped a moment of it. 

Happy Friday.   love you all so darn much, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment