Thursday, November 16, 2017

a week of what it was

 This girl was here, getting babysat.  She's good. A cold virus took her out on Monday, but by the end of the week, she was fine again.
 Yep, working the play doh. Today she wrote on the wall at an appointment with crayons. Thank goodness diaper wipes scrubbed it off.
 We are thinking about tile for the back doorway in the family room and in the family room bathroom.  But we want it to match and blend with the rest of the house.

This is the bathroom next door to me, the main floor full bathroom.

This is the entryway by the front door.

 And here's the pink upstairs in the upstairs full bath.

 Still working on this.

Here's a cutie eating lunch:

 She was happy playing with toys for a while, but now Bart just is irritating her:

 Working on stickers. She thinks so hard I can hear her breathing while she concentrates.

 Another lovely nap. This kid knows how to live:



 After I sent this picture to her mother, I covered her up with a big fleece blanket my friend Beth sent us back in the day. She rolled over and cuddled into the blanket.

 She's figuring out her hands:

 There's the covered up picture with Beth's blanket:


 Dim light, gloomy week:


 We went to toddler time at the Community Center on Wednesday, met Alicia's sister in law there with her child, had a blast.





This rowdy fool would NOT get in her kennel, and I coaxed her with treats thrown in the kennel, but she's wise to me and I was starting to sweat anyway and don't need to be in a wrassling match with a 100 pound puppy.

We left her out. She chewed this block. Whoop de do.

 Okay, see that crystal bowl upside down? Her sausages are under there.  Did not eat.

Okay, then.

And that's the end of that. I caught her cold am as croaky as a frog, but I feel fine.

And this beautiful sweetheart has her driver's license.

Nothing but love.

Love, MOM, aka Grandma, aka Val

No comments:

Post a Comment