Sunday, November 26, 2017

the christmas village, 2017

 Last night we left for Grace and Juan's housewarming party and left Maria and Kari in charge.

They set up the Christmas Village.   Back in the day I chose the Alps one--the Scandinavian village.  Most of it has been discontinued, and that's okay.

I love it, plus have no more space anyway.




 This huge, obnoxious palm tree is something my dad gave me in a dish garden many years ago.

Well, it's out of control now, should probably be donated to some ZOO.

It's a thriving plant, but has also become a struggle in terms of space.

Sweet Jesus, look at that thing!

 Today we put the candle lights in the windows, sweetly Christmas.


 And this old retro, vintage trinket my mother in law gave us years ago, very popular:

 Here are my lists and schedules and calendars, keeping this shit show from falling apart:

 Tim has his window candle lights and put a BLUE one right in the middle there, okay go on.


Merry Chistmas, and so much love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment