Saturday, July 21, 2018

false pregnancy

 Yep.

It took me a while to catch on.  First time she was dodging around with that toy I thought she wanted me to chase her and was engaging me in a game. 

I made a few moves and she just looked at me nervously.   I have no need to race around in the hot sun for my own entertainment, so I left that go.

But the moony behavior over this baby, oh my goodness.

She threw herself down beside the man installing the floor in the family room and cried.

CRIED.

He petted her a bit on the head, but had a floor to install.   Move along, Doggy.

During the night she was jumping on our bed over us, crying with her babies, and it was disruptive, to say the least. 

Thursday night, Jay let her outside around 3 am, and did not realize it was raining, but soon she was in our bed again, jumping all over with her wet, sandy baby, and the bed, and the whole room, actually was overcome with sand, dirt, and mud.

He told me he'd put a towel over the mud on his side so he could sleep,and I said, "Yes, I am also in so much sand."

Good LOR-ed.

Anyway.  It's been another long baby day, but we have put her in the kennel beside us with her babies and all that, so it's under control.

Good night.

Love, Val
 

No comments:

Post a Comment