Thursday, February 14, 2019

turning ten!

 I can't believe it. You used to be My Sweetie, but now you're growing up into a guy.  That's crazy!

We heard you requested supper at China Moon tonight, good choice.

Some very cute pictures of you:
 That's my favorite one of you and Grandpa.  Look at that smile on your face.
 What are you doing in that goofy looking suit?

Here we have all the babies hanging out in the top bunk:

 I love this picture.  It was taken in the spring on a day when it was a still a little cold out, but there you are, gotta get outside even if it's all mud everywhere,  just a big old shout of joy
 This might be my favorite picture of you and me.

And this--you've liked China Moon for a long time, Buddy.
I hope the next ten years will be as much fun as the first ten have been.

Thanks for coming to this family and being ours.

Happy Birthday, still My Sweetie,

Nothing but love, Grandma and Grandpa and Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment