Sunday, April 21, 2019

a guy who is seven


Your mom sent me your gift ideas last week.

Bey Blades.

As soon as you got there, you told me you knew what I'd bought and we went directly inside to open the presents.

I had no idea.  The nieces and I went to Target and we asked the clerk in the toy section who was even older than me.  He and I pondered on it, expanded the picture and discussed, baffled.

Then a guy, about 30 years old came around the end of the aisle, had overheard us and showed us where the Bey Blades were and what they are.

I asked him how he knew all this information??

He giggled and shrugged his shoulders, "Osmosis?"

Well good. Because me and this clerk don't got none of that.


Cake time!!

You, so great!


Oh my goodness, how I love you.

It was so amazing to be together at Pam and Paul's on a warm sunny Easter and spend your birthday with you.

It might have been the greatest ever.

Love forever, Grandma and Grandpa and Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment