Thursday, February 25, 2021

i am officially done with winter, 2021

Tonight, between work calls, I ran around and rid the place of Valentine's Day and brought out the March decorations.

I know it doesn't mean anything, and perhaps the decorations are corny and ridiculous, but that's how it is.

Yeah.  Was trying to think of something to say about that, but no.  Just done.  Not that this was a bad winter in any way other than the damned pandemic, but ugh.

And this sign of spring, the girl scout cookies-- I bought twenty boxes on Monday. There are seven left. I might have to make another order. 

When I left with the cookies I told Heidi we could eat them at the lake over the summer. She laughed.

"Mom, seriously?  These won't last a month."

Whoops. Wrong again Val.


Awww, it is the bunny planter, fetched from underneath all the Easter baskets upstairs.  Glad you're here little bunny.
Onward.

Spring approaches.

Love, Val
 

No comments:

Post a Comment