Saturday, February 13, 2021

more distance learning

Heidi had meetings so sent her upstairs to do her school.  We found her a spot. She helped type in her password and knew where to click to get on the zoom.   It was fine. She came to the stairs and asked for help a couple times, how to find the right page and where was her white board marker.  

Later in another class, I went to check and she was inside that slinky blue blanket bouncing all over.  I could see her square on the meeting, just a blue blob bouncing all around.  (Oh my goodness) But when I checked in a few minutes, she was back to participating.

Her sister overheard her tell a fart joke during social time.  The teacher said, "Aww, that's not appropriate."

She hooted, "I don't care!"

(Hehehe)

And I spotted this on the book case, thought it was a book.
Not a story book.

Make up.
For what purpose? The colors are all Baby Yoda colors too.

Weird things can pop up anywhere, apparently.

Onward.  

We're to the middle of February.

Love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment