Friday, February 26, 2021

ok, lost, and a fun night anyway


 So this is lost.  It's an old milk bottle from the town where our cabin is and last year I put those three very lovely fake flowers in it and enjoyed this decoration.

Now I can't find it.  

I have searched closets high and low--the closets on the second floor, the Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations in the basement-- the front closet behind the coats, my own bedroom closet, the cupboard over the refrigerator.

Where did I stash this???

It's an old milk bottle, dime a dozen, fake flowers, who cares?

But I'm obsessed because WHERE DID IT GO?

No answers tonight. It's not in the Easter closet, not with the Halloween or Thanksgiving decorations. Tim checked the Christmas cupboard in his room. Nuthin.

I examined the cabinet in the dining room with the sliding doors? 

Not there.

Okay, fine.

It's somewhere.

Tonight she was here, and we and those here had so much fun laughing in the kitchen. This damned pandemic. But tonight was nothing but fun.  She didn't bring her dogs, don't want to excite or stress Elin's healing knees.  Elin sniffed her inch by inch, missing her friends.

That brings us to the end of another Friday.

Nothing but love, MOM aka Val, aka Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment