Saturday, December 26, 2009

three faces and a question

three faces:


We had a great Christmas, very fun.



reading with grandma

These are pictures from Christmas morning, and the question: What is up with these kids?

Notice their pajamas. We have tons of pajamas, pass them down kid to kid. They were sold in matching sets--tops and bottoms. The other kids wore them as matching pairs. These three never do. Never. This goes on every day. And I have no idea why. love, Val

the basketball shirt with the snowman pants




the silky summer top with the knit pants


the strangest of all: easter bunny pants with the christmas top

2 comments:

  1. o.m.g. I laughed out loud when I read this. I often wonder what these people are doing as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe its just the good natured anarchy of youth? I hope y'all had a great Christmas! lOve, K

    ReplyDelete