Monday, December 13, 2010

frosting of the cookies


So we did this tonight, and conversation about this and that veered off in strange directions.

I said when I was 15 I'd been a skinny little mite with a huge mop of hair. I looked like Cousin It. It was real attractive.


The theme song to The Adam's Family was sung, "Da-da-da, snap-snap...." We discussed Uncle Fester with the light bulb, and also The Thing. It was a very festive Christmas-type conversation.

I turned to the kids as I took these photos and said, "Are you having fun?" There was a mumbled answer.

I said, "Hell, YEAH!"

They cheered, "Hell, YEAH!"


Actually, they were just busy. There are seriously a LOT of chocolate chips on all these cookies. It's okay. They'll be eaten.


I have no idea how this conversation developed, but this is another famous Maria quote now:

"You cannot have diarrhea AND a boyfriend at the same time. Diarrhea is too demanding."

What?


I'm so confused.

Oh, gosh. Why?

Merry Christmas. love, Val

1 comment:

  1. omy dear lord....the comments...I am in stitches. Diarrhea and a boyfriend! ROFL! I miss you so much! I wish I was there making cookies, cause I do so hate baking! how do you get the frosting all those cool colours?
    Love you so,
    R.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete