Thursday, December 16, 2010

funny little guy

He's here today, getting watched by the fam, and he's too darn cute, striding around, deliberately swinging his little arms, eating kidney beans and pumpkin bread.

It was during the eating of the kidney beans and pumpkin bread we noticed he was struggling to keep his eyes open.


His head would dip and eyes droop shut and then he'd wake himself up and grin at us and snicker a little. After about three times, we hurried to find his bottle and get him out of the high chair before he hit his head.

Couch Potato Grandma lasted all of 30 seconds and he's been sound asleep since.

It's been a long time since we've seen that falling asleep in the high chair bit. I used to do it on purpose to Kirsten when she didn't want to take a nap--fix her something to eat, pull her high chair over the heat vent and turn up the heat. In a little while, she'd be dozing there, slouched to the side.

Okay, time to get some work done. Happy Thursday. love, Val

2 comments:

  1. The little guys sure love that pink Dora chair. What a great investment. Lol. I bet if got me a snack and put me by a warm vent I would still doze off and take a nap. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you were such a fantastically cute baby. I haven't seen you in so long, days and days. Are you coming over this weekend? I'll call you tomorrow. love you so, Mom

    ReplyDelete