Thursday, December 30, 2010

a rainy thursday in december

A picture from this morning:


He's here today with just the big kids. John and Dannell took the little ones to an indoor amusement park for lunch. t.c. was so excited he was shrieking as he headed out the door, John fast behind him yelling, "Don't run! No running! It's icy and wet!" Good luck, my son.

I had to wake Tim and Julia up for this. Usually they wake up when they feel like it, but today no. Julia stretched over and over, trying to get her eyes to open. Finally she said, "Can you make me a piece of cinnamon toast and bring it here?"

I said no, not in the bed--too many crumbs.

She said, "Well, we've slept in crumbs before."

That cracked me up. No doubt it's true. I've seen the food wrappers in the bookcase headboard after Halloween.

Oh, rainy, dark day, seems perfect for a nap. love, Val

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, today is the big day huh! I'll be interested to hear how it goes. :) Also, I REALLY hope Gus doesn't have THE SICKNESS and doesn't pass it on to you guys. Ugh. Damn day care. I thought we were in the clear. And only one day a week! What are the chances? :(

    ReplyDelete