Thursday, July 12, 2012

splash pad


We headed out to this splash pad in a suburb not too far from us.

We'd been there about thirty seconds and Tim moped, "There's nothing to do."

I'm so kind.  I snapped, "Are you kidding me? Get out of here."

Thirty seconds later, I looked up and saw this:


He found something to do.


This little kid was a riot, a real character.










After this we headed over to the little pool to meet b.g. and t.g. and their aunt who watches them these days.  It was a very laid back time at the little pool, overcast and hot.

p.j. swam until her chin shivered, and as I cuddled her on the side of the pool against her resistance, I asked Dan, "Why won't she just let me warm her up?"

He quipped, "Stubborn, just like her parents."    That made me laugh.

Then it was supper and goofing around on the patio, and a beautiful day in July ended with laughing and good food and now I must clean the turtle tank, and do some office work for Jay, and then it's bedtime.

Good night.  love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment