Tuesday, June 4, 2013

a quick trip to the farm

On Saturday we went to my parents' place in Wisconsin.   My parents made lunch for all this crew and we had a really good time.

Inside this old log cabin are the toys--the dress up clothes and jewelry, the trucks and balls and pogo stick and who knows what all else.  They keep busy for hours going in and out of there messing around.


 There they are in dress up clothes.  m.c. has on a fancy old Gunne Sax dress that my cousin once wore to a special occasion.   It's very pretty, all her old dresses are.

 I wonder what they're talking about?




Later in the afternoon, we all headed back to the lake again.  It's not a far drive from one place to the other.

Thanks Mom and Dad for a great time.  love, Val

2 comments:

  1. Goodness I look forlorn. Maybe just tired? Probably. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look just deep in thought to me, and your legs look about a mile long, lol. love, Val

    ReplyDelete