Thursday, June 27, 2013

hill rolling lessons

Tonight was Dad's birthday party at my parents.  

These are pictures from the back yard.

Dan gave some hill rolling lessons.   b.g. had a downhill spin thing going on, and p.j. kept going sideways.


 Someone got my camera and got a picture of me rolling down the hill.    I commented that the yard was lumpy and there were little people I didn't want to roll over.   He said it made him a little dizzy, and he didn't remember that from when he was a kid.

True.
When they were leaving, at the end of the evening, I caught little b.g. on the front steps and talked to him about tomorrow.  "We're going to the cabin, bringing p.j.  And b.g.will be there, and Gramma and Bapa."

He said nothing, just grinned.

What a great night.   love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment