Wednesday, September 18, 2013

jumble week

 Yesterday we tackled this room on the agenda and cleaned this place up.  Bags went to ARC. The closets were cleaned.  The only one left is that back right-hand closet where all the sewing crap is.  

I feel like that closet is a separate project.

 See that big gray tube going to the water heater?  It's a current code, combustion air.  When I was pregnant with Julia I used to put it up to my face when I was nauseous, get a shot of cold, fresh air.

Okay, so.  Last night we agreed to meet at the park for supper.  We all went, and attempted to eat in a stiff, cold wind.

Cold!  It felt like snow.   After about an hour of that, we gave up and went over to Dan and Alicia's to play for a little while longer.



 Drab, overcast, freezing cold:


Eventually it was pajama time, so we went upstairs.

These people lookin' real drowsy.

b.g. and p.j.:
Shortly after this we left so Alicia could calm down the energy of her home and get those guys to bed.

These were on my camera tonight.  Apparently there was a tea party while I was gone.




Oh, and blogger would not take my pictures.

Not.

Over and over, the clicking and trying. Ten times? Fifteen?

OB-noxious.

But then I decided to try to add a picture and see if that jogged anything loose.  I clicked a random picture and that worked!

James, Jay, Tim.  Five years ago?  Maybe more.

You cute guys.  I still love you like crazy, probably kind of always will.

Onward.  Thursday is great, and Friday is always the best day of the week.   love you all so, MOM, aka Grandma, aka VAL

No comments:

Post a Comment