Wednesday, September 11, 2013

who be messin' with me? LYDIA? ahem

So tonight, it's after 1am now, so very late, and I am in the bathtub and notice these dolls on the side.

Cute.

Great.

Then I happened to glance up and saw this one:

 Okaaay. She's cute, but obviously planted.

I glanced around and saw this one:


 Oh  yes, oh my goodness. There is Ariel

I can't hardly stand Ariel. The mermaid--you remember her, mindless twit who would sell her soul for a man who didn't even know she existed?

(I get so bored/annoyed/hostile about the messages sent to our girls. (Seriously those lion women in Lion King couldn't take that stupid Scar? Maybe not.  Unh.)  Disney cashing in checks the whole way.)
Okay, so.

I looked up and there is BARBIE on the shower head.

Lydia.

I love you, and for this reason, you are lucky.

 Here's the whole bathtub, our weird, square bathtub, with planted Barbie characters hanging everywhere.

Good night. I must sleep now.

xo, Kari, you got me.  Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment