Friday, September 26, 2014

the big barbie house

Yes, I got roped into this at Costco.

Julia had half the money saved.
These are all the Legos Tim says are in need of repair.  I think we should put up some shelves down here for them.  

Anyway, when we brought this thing home I teased Tim, "I know how much you LOVE princesses."

He said, "I don't mind princesses, but I REALLY want to build that."

 He did it too.  It took about seven hours spread out over two days, but he got it done.

And her?  She promised if we got this doll house she'd be a better child.

Better meaning only one thing.

Nicer.

 Primarily that would mean less arguing over nonsense.

Mainly that.






Ta-da!

p.j. came to me this morning and said, "Grandma there's a THING in your basement."

I said, "Do you like it?"

She said nothing, just hugged me around the legs and ran back to the building project.

Love you kids, Mom aka Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment