Wednesday, October 1, 2014

sharing joe

His mother does.

She's generous and wonderful.

I never forget whose kid he is.

Wherever I am?

There's always a mother on the other side, and his mom was a person I knew and liked as a teenager though we weren't buddies, in different friend circles, when I heard who Joe's mother was?  Pssht. Heidi, you will have no in-law trouble, and it's true, she treats my daughter like gold.

This means a lot to me.
 
Julia in mid-air, Joe in a vest and weird straw hat?

Looking very dignified.

(Hah. Stories are not all told.)


 Here's Joe, smiling his very Joe smile,  and Liz, a friend of theirs:


 p.j., the baby girl:


 This is such a Joe expression:

Happy  Birthday, Buddy.

Lucky for you?  Yes, we are.

We love you so,   Jay and Val, and everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment