Saturday, October 25, 2014

too funny

My friend Renee is a fairly talented photographer and she took so many pictures while she was here, of trees and plants and things around this house like the doorknobs and clutter and trinkets, and then last was this one.

I laughed right out loud.

That's me conducting some kind of real estate business the first morning she was at our house.  In my pajamas, sitting on Jay's side of the bed, there's some serious conversation going on.

Why Sidney is so intrigued I can't imagine.

Real estate has been not easy the last few weeks. Getting these houses to closing has been lumpy and difficult, with unexpected turns and probably more than a dozen addendums.   A bunch of times I've had my hands in two fists, bonking myself on the head, "Aaaaagh."

And here Renee captured it all,  what working from home really looks like.

Oh my goodness.

Renee, thank you.  I love you very much, Val

1 comment:

  1. she thinks there is something yummy left in that bowl!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete