Monday, October 26, 2015
okay, tell me what's happening here
We were in the living room when smoke rapidly filled the kitchen.
I am still enduring the stench now.
So, JULIA put Easy Mac into the microwave with NO WATER.
Little Jay noticed first, "What is burning??"
It was billowing over the kitchen at that point. We ran out there, and it was pouring from the microwave, no flames, just billowing smoke.
When the door opened, the cooking stopped.
Macaroni, all charred, thrown in the trash, microwave washed out.