Thursday, November 15, 2018

sunshine on thursday


 Today's mail brought a bill I had already paid, and this report card.

You go, Julia!
I'm so glad you're having success at school--and in grades seven and eight, about the most bizarre two years of school that exist, so glad.


Jay called while I was working this morning and asked if I wanted to get lunch?  He's having a quiet week, doing service calls and wrapping up loose ends.

My answer?  Um, Yeah!

We went to Applebee's. The whole restaurant was decorated for fall, gold and orange in the sunshine. It was so pretty.

This picture was taken in 2012, but it was this kind of golden day.

Tomorrow is Friday, best day of the week.   I have a granddaughter with croup, not fun.  I hope tomorrow is a better day.

 Love, Val, aka GRANDMA

No comments:

Post a Comment