Thursday, November 22, 2018

thanksgiving, 2018

 It was a great Thanksgiving, family all around.  My brother's family was here, and I was so happy to see them.
 We used to do a continuous table, but last year changed it up to four separate tables, a better plan.


 Mama and p.j., two peas in a pod:

 Oh my goodness, these two partners in crime:

 And all sorts of cousins:


An aunt and her niece-- or a niece and her aunt, late in the evening:

 Why is this in my kitchen anyway? 

Kung Foo Fighting?

No.
 No fighting of any kind.

This is a Thanksgiving gift from my mother.  Every year she brings a gift, so I have about twenty interesting Thanksgiving decorations, not that I'm objecting.

This guy is quite cute.
 Later in the evening after pretty much everyone had gone home we searched around for this guy.

Christmas decoration that he is, we found him tucked in with the EASTER DECORATIONS  because THAT MAKES SENSE.

Whatever. He's found.

 And yes, he's here to welcome the holiday season.


Okay, good night.

This was a lovely Thanksgiving Day.

So much love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment