Monday, September 30, 2019

last weekend of september

 We dragged her along and also her brother who was less than thrilled to be there.


But it was a quiet weekend.  Jay decorated for Halloween.


I took these while I was painting the picnic shelter.   There was a cold breeze off the lake, but it felt wonderful, and the sky was so blue.

 Our neighbor, Laura, showed up while I was painting and talked for a little while. Then she found a brush and started painting along with me too.  It was the nicest hour imaginable, painting and laughing together.



 These things light up and project on to the front of the cabin, and the pumpkin onto the side of the shower house.


We went shopping in Rice Lake Saturday afternoon and had supper at Applebees, came home and watched The Post, slept late and came home early because Sunday was raining.

September, I'm going to miss you.

Love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment