Wednesday, December 25, 2019

christmas day, 2019

 Same as we have for many years, we went to Mark and Barb's. The food was fantastic, the company easy-going. There were gifts for the children and everyone was generous and kind.


 Here's a picture of Jay's parents, with my dearly loved sister in law, Barb, beside them. 



 This was hilarious, Alicia trying to play Guess Who with a trio of four year olds.  They actually asked this: "Does your person have ears?"

???

Seriously?

Yes.

That eliminates zero people.

 But after I was done laughing my head off at this whole situation, I took a picture of the stairway, even the stairs decorated. The whole house was beautiful.

 Maria and Dalton:
Same as last night, wish I had taken more pictures.  I need to try harder. 

Love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment