Monday, December 23, 2019

trinkets

Sometimes my dad plants trinkets around my house, and we find them later, like those carolers.

Well this showed up and my dad hasn't been here since Thanksgiving.

It was made in Occupied Japan, it's kind of darling.   After a few days of quizzing people, I finally landed on the right person.  James had delivered it from my friend Laurie.   Ahhh, mystery solved.

She also sent over these towels, cleaning out her linen closet, and they're pretty darn perfect in the upstairs bathroom.
Speaking of trinkets, here go the Wilsons, the running game between Jay and our neighbor, Don, that's been going on for like five years now.  He's had the Wilsons all decked out and sneaked across the yard and put them on Don and Sherry's deck, and then ran back.


In a few more hours it'll be Christmas Eve.

Onward.

Love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment