Thursday, February 11, 2010

don't have to share


Kari likes having him to herself too

This guy is here today. I love babysitting him because for the entire day I have him all to myself, can hold him all I want and not be considered a baby hog. I don't have to take turns and be polite. I don't want to be polite. I want to kiss this baby's bald head and sniff his breath while he's sleeping, play patty cake with his perfectly round feet.


Julia's at her Valentine party today, gone at school, and this is good. Last night she picked out a fancy red velvet dress with a tulle sash to wear. She had torn the knee of one pair of tights this morning already between the time she was dressed and it was time to go. How did that happen so fast? It's not a big deal. We have tights galore, hand me downs from 4 big sisters, but that was quick work.


Anyway, she's off having fun with her friends in a big sunny room full of toys and art tables, and isn't here feeling jealous. Time to kiss the baby again. Have you ever seen eyes so blue? love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment