Friday, January 7, 2011

i don't know why


a pic from yesterday when she was unbored

Okay, so Julia's bored. She's told me this numerous times this afternoon.

I deflected her with a few comments like this:

"You got all those new things at Christmas. Why don't you play with those?" And the old classic, "You could sort out your sock drawer."

She just rolled around on my lap, wild hair all over the place.

Finally I told her I had to go to the grocery later and she could come with.

"What foooor?"

"Vegetables to make a vegetable pizza."

This is what she said. See, the kid is smart, "That sounds boring too. I don't know why, but it dooooes."

Because it is! That's why! Oh my goodness.

And this lovely girl is my namesake. She turns five today! Happy Birthday Honey, and lots of love, and hugs for your mama too, love, Val


1 comment:

  1. ahhhh...you got me crying again!!! Love you!
    R.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete