Thursday, May 19, 2011

oh, for goodness sakes


Little Jay applied for a job, and they want him to come back Monday. Because the job may involve some driving, they want him to do a background check and drug screen.

He's fine with that. He's boring.

b.g. doesn't find him boring.

Well, Tim heard this about Jay having to pee in a cup.

He laughed and laughed.

"Will he also have to poop in a cup?"

Little Jay: "Ummm, that would be no."

Tim: "Julia, he won't have to poop in a cup. We were wrong."


Oh my gosh. Laughing that hard really hurts my chest.

Oh, and this. Check her out. This is Heidi's little peanut in my favorite outfit of all, the chartreuse ruffle outtfit. Chartreuse tulle? She's got it. Chartreuse polka dots? Say yes.


I have no idea why I find this so damned adorable. It must be the unlikely color? Or it could just be her cheeks?


Tomorrow is Friday! (Do a little dance if you want!) love, Val

he's thinking about having happy feet.

1 comment:

  1. oh that baby girl..I could just squeeze her cheeks! ox

    ReplyDelete