Friday, May 13, 2011

planting flowers and stuff


It's Friday, and cold and windy, but enough with the bullshit weather.

I decided to do the flower pots anyway.


Lydia and I took this child and went to the nursery and bought geraniums and petunias, dirt, tomato plants, all that.



Plus a weird wind chime for my mother-in-law's birthday. Lydia picked it out and Jay is sure his mom will like it. The kids were all intrigued by it too. (This is Tim's room we're working on. He picked out the color.)



And now this, yes. I found these videos on my camera. They were taken while I was unaware, and they're pretty darn interesting, plus the place is a mess. The laundry from the cabin is stacked around. A pile of wet towels is in the hall. Sheesh, let's get a movie of that.

Poor Sidney. Seriously. We had a conversation about not getting in that dog's bubble and upsetting her. See how very guarded she looks observing his foolishness?






Hail PRINCE Maria?? Honestly.





Okay and in this video, notice how very, very calm things are as I walk through the room and back out again. That's me in the tan shirt with the frizzy little blondish hair.



So, yeah. Thank goodness for Fridays. love, Val

2 comments:

  1. OMG...I nearly peed in my pants...Syndey looks like she is on the verge of an attack. poor girl!
    Love R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that poor dog hates it, lol. love, V

    ReplyDelete