Wednesday, April 10, 2013

cute people

 That's why I have to remind myself I'm lucky.

 This little bulb garden has it right.

But this picture below is from lunch time today.  Lunch time!   Does that look like noon? 

No, it looks horrible!

And I'm sick of myself and everyone complaining about the weather as much as sick of the weather itself.


 Anyway, I get to spend my days with cute people:  every morning, every day.  I do my work in the late afternoon and evenings, but seldom in the morning.

 
 Yeah, hard to get any cuter, true.

 These were from lunch on Monday.   That little boy baby came to visit by himself for a couple hours.  He's fairly hilarious--one year old, absolutely beautiful and also a monkey.  It was fun.




 This is today--that snow and horrible glum weather--we went to McDonald's.  They have a pretty delicious Southwest Salad, and it helped.


Okay, here's a picture from a really gorgeous day.   I'm going to reflect on this a while.  Maybe we'll even put on a  little suntan lotion just so we can smell it and think about summer.

Okay, onward.  The weather is one problem I definitely cannot solve.

love you cute people who make gloomy days better,   love, Mom, aka  Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment