Friday, October 4, 2013

grandbabies

Sometimes I need a few, get lonesome for them.

Dan texted yesterday asking if they could come for supper.

Yes.

Here's p.j. helping with the cake for her dad's birthday.








Whoops, not a grandchild.  That's my baby.

Here are a couple cousins who were so hilarious and giddy during supper that Heidi finally sat between them.   He'd say things like, "Poop!"  Then they'd laugh and laugh, and reach out and tussle.




Time for candles:







Happy Birthday, Joe.  I have your presents for tonight.


This little guy came this morning and stayed for a few hours, all by himself.  He was happy, busy, went all around the house like he's one of the kids.












He was back again getting watched this morning, so this was a pretty happy morning in the dark and the rain.




Okay, and this is what I'm dealing with.  I asked her to smile for a picture.   She gave me a look and then shoved her head in the bin.

Okay, never mind then.

And that's the end of that and a sweet Friday it has been.     love always, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment