Tuesday, October 1, 2013

yeah, i do like fall

So, sometimes I get to thinking I don't like fall because I hate winter, and winter is what follows.   But you know, being honest, fall is not the problem.  It's lovely, wonderful sunny days, less humidity, perfectly great.

And yesterday a couple guys came to get watched while their mom met a friend to celebrate a birthday.   We were very happy to have them.
 











There was a little bitty lunch with mac and cheese and vegetables and dip.  Here they are playing with a trinket that was sitting on table.  It's a music box my friend Laurie brought me from Ireland back when she was a flight attendant.

It's a quaint little trinket, plays, "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling."  They're not Irish, but they were trying to be careful with it.

Back outside:















We had the Moo Jrs, of course, and I tried and tried to get them to stand together, but finally gave up. P.j. ran off and just forget it.




Here they are, an uncle and nephew, completely absorbed.   I asked no questions.

Onward.

September, you luscious devil, it's been great.   October is looking fine too.  love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment