Thursday, October 24, 2013

kirsten's birthday



Today was Kirsten's birthday.  Well, technically it's after midnight, so yesterday was.   It turned out great.



My parents came, and everybody did. We haven't had a party like this for a few months, but it was nice and loud.













Here he's counting, not giving anyone the finger.



Time for gifts:







After their big wild bath, they put on pajamas. and jumped up on my bed.  I hate it when they jump on the bed--I can see them flying off hitting their head on things.  So far this has never happened, but it could.



They were happy to see each other.  When b.g. showed up at the door, the little girl yelled, "Look-it! b.g. came home!"

And I teased  My Sweetie, what was he doing in my family room?  I looked up. There he was!  Oh my goodness.





We sang to Joe.




And Maria:




And Kirsten:






Kirsten, what a great day this was.  I loved that your co-workers surprised you at work, and that everyone made it here tonight.  It was fun to be all together in a big jumble.

You know it's true: This family is better because of you, lucky to have you.   We couldn't love you more.

Love, Mom and Dad and Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment