Wednesday, December 25, 2013

oh christmas eve

 This is from the afternoon before.  This kid is SO EXCITED she's been driving me nuts for three days.

This one is much more chill.





Waiting for church--we were early because the guys had to usher.







She's buried in the closet, but she's happy there.


Finally we could go upstairs.

It was beautiful, Christmas story, carols, communion.
 Then to the party at my parents'.


 I asked him to smile and he said, "Take a picture of this smile, Grandma!"

This is two of my grandchildren playing hide and seek in my parents bed.  Nice.



This is my very favorite animated Christmas gadget.   The magnets are in the lips and Mrs. Santa says in a sexy voice, "You really jingle my bell.  Merry Christmas.  Smooooch."   And then the tassel on Santa's cap jingles when they kiss.   Oh gosh, too cute.




What kind of bookcase is this, anyway?











It was a great, lovely night.   love you all so much, love Mom, Grandma, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment