Saturday, March 14, 2015

sewing curtains


So it's tough sewing curtains.  First you have to have enough fabric, and drag out the sewing machine and ironing board.


These are the old curtains over the sink.  The ones over the dryer actually have holes in them. This is not an optional decision.
 But I sewed em, and don't like em!

I'm used to the old ones.

This is how I am.
 So we have a set of curtains up and are attempting to get used to them.

Not the most serious problem in human existence, but a challenge in mine.  I always hate anything new or different.

Almost twenty years ago I bought a living room sofa, the couch.    Okay, now I am resenting that I have to revisit that problem again.

I bought a couch.  I examined swatches and made decisions, wrote a big check.

I'm so annoyed  by having to do this over again, as I will have to do in the next year or so.

In 1994 Jay bought me a car.  I only gave it up because I had no choice.

Now the next car is reaching an age.

I object..

Okay, goodnight, and my aren't my new curtains gaudy?

Pbbbbflt.

love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment