Wednesday, February 24, 2016

florida

 Maria went for a long weekend to visit Kirby.

They had a good time, from what I hear.  I love the pictures.  Florida is beautiful.










Back in Minneapolis, it's warm and dark, muddy, days getting longer.

 This baby is walking, and these two are mud monsters, constantly outside, requiring towels and stompy boots.

Yes, she's wearing shorts.  I called out the door to her about it and she said she was fine.  The shirt says, "Softball," across the front, and yesterday when she came in, she was carrying something, and I teased her, "Your shirt says softball!  I thought it said Squirrel, starting with an S and ending with an L."

She didn't say anything, just hugged me.

Florida, you did not disappoint and it's almost March.

love forever, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment