Saturday, February 4, 2017

february is here!

 Okay, see Maria with this green, five pound kettle ball?  She was preparing to return items to Target, and this was interesting and weird!

Why would you have ever bought such a thing in the first place?

"This is why I can never go shopping with Amber!  I always end up buying useless things I don't even need!"

Oh my gosh.  I laughed so hard.

Kari demonstrated some of the kettle ball exercises that are apparently so good for a person.

Except that the gym at the University has all the exercise equipment in the world, AND we have an assortment of weights around this house too.

This girl was here last night for a sleepover and was in bed promptly by midnight.  She slept until 9 in the morning though, so she got rest.

Elin is growing like crazy.  This week she was in the living room harassing Sidney, and a little of that goes a long way, so it was time for her to go back to the kitchen/family room area.  I tried to pick her up, but she did that slithery dog resistance thing where they lose all muscle tone and sprawl belly-up and won't stand.  Finally I had her up in my arms, but I could hardly lug her and her back paws were dangling near my knees.

Good LOR-ed, this dog has grown.  We got the scale to find out:  57 pounds. She's four months old now, getting her real teeth, so much fun.


And that's the end of this week.  Happy February.  Love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment