Saturday, February 25, 2017

friday night

 Friday is my favorite day of the week, all that un-spent weekend potential.

Here we have kids working on homework in the kitchen and two girls decorating a cake they baked.

 They found frosting tubes up in the cupboard and decorated it with blue worms.

I would say this was unappetizing, but the cake is long gone.  Blue worms did not deter any eaters here.
 And my house is so tousled.  The living room is fine, and the dining room.  The kitchen is always a work in progress, but it's okay.  But this family room, yeah.  And the Lego/Barbieland in the room below?

I guess it's a happy mess, made by happy kids playing, so I'm going to just go with that.  A lot of this was messed up by a big, happy puppy, actually.


 That sword has a battery operated sound function.  It says, "Ahoy there, me Mateys,  Woo Hoo."

Little hyper nonsense.  I bought it at Unique Thrift for $1.80 a few years ago.  It's one of Elin's favorite toys, along with empty cardboard boxes and empty detergent bottles.
And that brings us to the end of a fine Friday, followed by a lovely Saturday, and in 20 minutes it will be Sunday.

Love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment