Sunday, September 17, 2017

quiet weekend at the lake

It was very quiet at the lake.  None of the neighbors were they or any of the other kids.  In fact, Jay was driving with Kirsten back to Florida so he wasn't even there.  

He's flying back.  I can pick him up from the airport shortly.

 Little bits of fall are starting to appear.


 This picture reminds me of when Julia was little and she'd clasp her hands in front of her chest in the parking lot, "I'll hold me OWN hand."








 It was warm and humid, felt like storms, but there weren't any, just a little passing rain a few times.

 We made tortellini soup for supper, watched old movies--Grease and Mulan--in the evening.



 Maria and this Poo-tell--she had a haircut on Thursday, looking very tidy and sweet again.

 Her?  She was bored without Kirsten's puppy, followed my every move like she was afraid she was going to miss something.

Glad you're home safe.  We're missing you!    Love, Mom






No comments:

Post a Comment