Tuesday, May 8, 2018

we sewed a pillow

It was a grandparent class project, and I was lucky to be able to get there.  The GPS took me in circles and I was starting to get upset. But then it was 1/4 mile to the school.

Sweet Jesus.

We sewed a pillow out of the little girl's t-shirt, and he caught on fast to it, nimble fingers from video games and quick decisions.  The pillow turned out cute.  His teacher is nice. We had a good time.

In conversation, I asked how his sister was?  "She's mad."

I asked why?

"Because this is her shirt."

Ohhh.

Then we went outside for recess and then had lunch.  The little guy took me by the hand to see his classroom too and meet his teacher  before I left.

It was lovely.
Happy Tuesday.

Thankful for kids.

Thank you for welcoming me so happily to your school.

I love you,  Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment