Tuesday, March 29, 2011

a goofing around kind of tuesday


That's what we had today.


We were due for a day like this. It was nice, me and Heidi hanging around with the babies.

There was more of the springtime hyper-ness. A can of Axe spray got sprayed and it even went in Tim's mouth. Someone had to sit on a chair where she could be watched. Wasting someone else's spray? Being irresponsible and getting it in his mouth? Plus now we gotta smell this? No. Sit in this chair.

Then promises were made about being very, very good. But in a little while, here's Tim with bubble bath that somehow accidentally got squirted all over his clothes.

Okay, these are not accidents, and I value good behavior. Do you?

Oh my gosh, yes! Yes! She does value good behavior.

No, I didn't laugh right in her face. I waited until she was out of the room. The thing is all this craziness is going to go away in a few weeks. It's nice knowing that now. I wish I'd have known it 25 years ago. I'd have been less freaked out by it every spring when my kids were overcome.


b.g. modeling his new monkey bib. talk about serious.

b.g. loves monkeys and bananas. Last week in the car, I could see him in the rear view mirror. He was deep in thought, so I teased him, "What are you thinking about, Buddy? Are you thinking about MONKEYS?"

He threw his head back and laughed the craziest happy laugh. He was definitely thinking about monkeys then.

And he loves bananas, loves to talk about them, point at the pictues on the place mat, "A ninna, ninna, ninna." It's fun.

Today he was pointing us all out by name, even Heidi's new baby he knew.

Julia loves feeding him, looking through the bag to see what his parents sent, showing him, presenting the items for discussion, getting the bagel ready.

These people were here this weekend, Dan showing l.c. some piano skills:


Tim and t.c.:


She's in just her undershirt because it's too hot. Hyper kids generate a lot of heat, true.



We spent the morning yesterday hanging out with this girl.




She found the whole thing highly exciting.


I agree. Time for bed. Happy March, love, Val

2 comments:

  1. That baby girl is so beautiful. Like, astonishingly gorgeous. I expected her to be wonderful, but really she surpasses my expectations.

    And my goodness, she is stunning in yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that baby is delightful in every way! omg..so jealous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete