Tuesday, November 13, 2012

holy crap

Tonight the notion took hold that the closet at the top of the stairs should be cleaned.

Yep.

This is my old Barbie camper, which Julia  LOVES.  Tim was pretty pleased by the pop out tent, the little kitchenette in the back, the whole crazy thing.


 This is some pop bottle kiddle.




 He used to talk.
 Velvet, with the growing hair--Julia liked her too, grew the hair and cranked it back a few times.




 There's the pile, including the Sunshine Family.

 My baby doll Beth:

This, I had no idea was in the box.  It's the bedspread from my childhood bed.

 And these made me laugh right out loud.  In the suitcase with the doll clothes were two 1970s disposable diapers.   Gosh, those things were crap.

A huge pile of trash went out, so this whole adventure was worthwhile.

Next on my radar is the basement.  Again.  It's been a year, so it's time.

What a fine Tuesday it was.  First was the sales meeting at the real estate office.  My mom was babysitting and when I returned she took us all out to lunch.    I took a nap after supper before tackling the closet, and onward to Wednesday. 

love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment