Thursday, November 1, 2012

trick or treating, woo hoo

 There is not good trick or treating participation in our neighborhood.   You'd have to walk for blocks and miles to round up any candy when only two or three houses in each street participate.

But my parents neighborhood? They all are in.  So we trick or treat over there.

 And then? My kind parents feed everyone pizza.

 Back at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Down the hill.  I biked down this hill on the way to the pool so many times as a kid.  The trip back up is way less fun.   Some summers I had the cardio and legs to do it. Other summers no.  It's all about endurance.

 Here's our confused Cooky Monster and her mother coming back.

Today she put candy in her mouth and then slobbered it out on my bed, caused me to holler some.

But today was today anyway.  We never left the house.   I spackled the walls in all the places I intend to paint this weekend.   She helped me.  Tim read me a long book while I worked, and that was nice.

We did business records for numerous neglected months, and it was fun.  We laughed a lot while we worked, probably not a good thing to admit to our customers.  Tomorrow night  we are attending a wedding.

November, you beautiful girl--come on in.    love you so, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment