Tuesday, November 16, 2010

love that electricity



In the middle of the night, I woke up and saw this. Light! I elbowed Jay and said, "Look at that!"

We were so happy. He went around shutting off lights and plugged the fridge back into the wall, and we slept great until morning.

In the morning, he put the electrical panel back together where he'd had to break in to make the boiler run. He gathered up all the cords and then I ran the vacuum. Two days of not vacuuming here? Sick. It felt awesome putting everything back to normal. I was on such a roll I cleaned the bathrooms too, even though they weren't part of the problem.

We've also got this going on this week:


We're watching l.c. and he's here all by himself. He could not be sweeter, or funnier, or cuter, or more delightful. A little while ago I rocked him to sleep for his nap, and that's about my most favorite thing in the world, rocking these babies.


The cuteness is pretty intense.



Some calls came in today for plumbing work, and it's comforting to have work on the schedule, not be staring at the calendar and bank account like they're some kind of abyss.

Oh, it's a better week by far! You know what? In celebration we're going to go over James' math and put away clean clothes. Take care, love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment